Tamilnadu 11th Exam Pattern 2018 | Samacheer Kalvi +1 Board Exam 2018
Tamil Nadu Plus One Public Exam Pattern 2018
The Tamilnadu Government has issued an order for higher secondary first year state board public examination. As per the new government order, TNDGE (Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations) should conduct common public exam for 11th standard 2017.
TN HSC +1 Common public exam should be conducted from 2017-18 academic year.
TNDGE has changed the old exam pattern, marks for each subjects (practical & theory), mark weightage and total marks.
Tamilnadu 11th Exam Scheme 2018 | TN 11th Public Exam Changes in English
1. Equal weightage will be given for both HSC first year (+1)/HSC +1 Exam 600 Marks & HSC second year (HSC +2) Exam 600 Marks. Totally 1200 marks for two years.
2. To encourage student’s continuous learning, 10% aural & oral marks will be given for all subjects.
3. Public Exam timing will be reduced from 3 hours to 2.30 hours. Number of questions also will be reduced significantly.
4. Minimum pass mark for each subject is 35%.
5. If students fail in tn11th public exam, students could move on to tn12th standard without wasting a year and those students should write attempt exam or special supplementary exam which should be conducted in the month of June / July. i.e College Exam Pattern. Those who can’t success in attempt exam also have a chance to clear the failed subjects during the time of tn12th annual public exam.
Students who fail in both classes (tn11th and tn12th) can write arrear exam like college exam pattern.
6. HSC +1/ first year practical exams will be conducted along with HSC +2 / second year practical exam.
7. Consolidate Marksheet for both plus 1/tn +1 and plus 2/tn +2 will be given after the completion of tn12th annual public examination.